About Me

I'm a stay at home mother of 2 adorable children, a daughter of the King, a loyal friend, and a Martha Stewart trainee. :-)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept. 1








Well, I haven't posted in a long time. My laptop was broken. We just got it fixed over the weekend. So I'm back to Menu Plan Monday.


Monday-


Breakfast- Smoothies and cereal

Lunch- Leftovers


Dinner- Farmer's Casserole & fresh fruit



Tuesday-


Breakfast- Waffles & fresh fruit

Lunch- Sandwiches & carrot sticks


Dinner- Shepherd's Pie
(using my own mashed potatoes)


Wednesday-



Breakfast- Oatmeal & fresh fruit

Lunch- Leftovers


Dinner- Chicken Stir Fry & Jasmine brown rice



Thursday-


Breakfast- Bagels & fresh fruit

Lunch- Salad


Dinner- Livia's Hot Dog Broccoli Bake (with turkey dogs) from Yum-o cookbook by Rachael Ray



Friday-

Breakfast- Cream of Wheat & fresh fruit

Lunch- Leftovers

Dinner- Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara & salad

No comments: