About Me

I'm a stay at home mother of 2 adorable children, a daughter of the King, a loyal friend, and a Martha Stewart trainee. :-)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 17


Well, here we are again. I'm getting my Menu Planning done early this week. I got caught up on a lot of cleaning last week. I was also able to stick with my menu's which was nice.

This week I'm going to try to go through all of the kids and my clothing. I want to get all the cooler weather clothing out and get rid of everything that we won't be using/fitting next year. I'd also like to take the kids to see Madagascar 2. My daughter is on break from school so it's a good time to do these things.

Monday - Zesty Spaghetti Frittata

Tuesday - Speedy Mix & Match Stir Fry (the Garlic Rainbow Chicken one)

Wednesday - Tri Tip Tortilla Soup with Avocado

Thursday - Quick Chicken Curry

Friday - Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet

For more great menu ideas, check out I'm an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.


And I leave you with this song that I love and can't stop singing because someone else had this posted today and it's stuck in my head now.

No comments: