About Me

I'm a stay at home mother of 2 adorable children, a daughter of the King, a loyal friend, and a Martha Stewart trainee. :-)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 25



Here goes my first post for Menu Plan Monday. I'm new to this group. I've been planning Menus for our dinners for a couple months now. I love it.

Monday- Cross Rib Roasts were on sale @ Raley's. Buy 1 get 3 items for free: one bag of salad mix, one 5 lb. bag of potatoes, and one loaf of french bread.
Since I do laundry and cleaning house on Monday's, I try to make something simple or a freezer meal. So I'm making Country Pot Roast.

Tuesday- Tuna Casserole

Wednesday- Wacky Mac Pasta w/ four cheese Alfredo sauce and chicken breasts cut up and sauteed & some type of veggie (my daughter picked this dinner)

Thursday- Kickin' Chicken Chili
This recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens Dinnertime Easy Slow Cooker Recipes.

Friday-
Confetti Beef Skillet


Saturday- Pizza Pasta Casserole
I'm probably going to split this recipe into 3 casserole dishes. Bake 1 and freeze the other 2.

Sunday- I'm going to make one of my freezer meals. I'm not sure which one. Depends on what sounds good.

2 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Welcome to MPM! I've been participating for about a month now and I love it. Your menus look great! That's so smart to do freezer meals--I love it when I actually remember to do that-ha:)
Have a great week!

Lisa said...

By the way, that Country Pot Roast recipe is one I used to make years ago; with the Lipton Onion Soup Mix.