About Me

I'm a stay at home mother of 2 adorable children, a daughter of the King, a loyal friend, and a Martha Stewart trainee. :-)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 24


I've decided to try out some recipes this week from Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. I checked it out from my local library. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and buy it. I already cooked and pureed a few vegetables last week.

Breakfasts- muffins, waffles, cold cereal, oatmeal, and banana bread

Lunches- sandwiches and salads

Snacks- carrot sticks and ranch, fruit, banana bread, and crackers with peanut butter


Dinners-

Monday- Freezer meal or something simple like grilled cheese

Tuesday- Macaroni and Cheese (from Deceptively Delicious)

Wednesday- Sloppy Joe's (from Deceptively Delicious) and green beans

Thursday- Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Friday- Saucy Stir-Fried Pork

Saturday- Spaghetti Pie (from Deceptively Delicious)


For more delicious menu ideas go to Orgjunkie.

No comments: